From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 7:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) downloading, peer-to-peer, etc

> (i tend to believe, as a producer, that all music, as a
> form of art, should be free and that no one should make a
> living as a musician)

I tend to believe, as a producer and label owner, that everyone has a right
to make a living in something that they enjoy and feel their talent lies. I
think that saying all music should be free is ridiculous.  If we make
something that people enjoy, we deserve something back- so that we can go
eat too! I know what you are getting at, about art being free, but we just
don't live in that ideal world.. we've all got bills to pay.  rant over..

kev
<<WILD LOOPS>>

Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.