Serious Help Need...

Anyone on/in 313 willing to film (standard video) some downtown action for
me so we can mix it down with footage of Sheffield.

All this is for a video for our first 12" called Simplex. Looking for old
run down buildings, places where industry once stood and pounded the heart
beat of Detroit, where people once worked, beautiful builds now left to rot
along with the memories. The Strip, Twisted skylines, dark doorways and
lonely stair-wells...  Full credit will be given and we'll try and throw in
a few beers plus P&P as well, mail me off the list...

Single is out on the 5th of December.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Martin Dust
Parkhead House

f: +44  (0) 114 241 3701
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------------------------------------
Club - http://www.dustclub.com
Community - http://www.littledetroit.net
Label ­   http://www.dustscience.net

NOTE: This E-mail is private and confidential to the named recipients. Any
information provided is given in good faith.

However, unless specifically stated to the contrary, Dust, accepts no
liability for the content of this E-mail, or for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that
information is subsequently confirmed in writing.  The unauthorised copying
of any information contained in this E-mail to persons other than the named
recipients is strictly forbidden. © 2003 Dust Science Limited.