you could do this in any city in the north of england, i guess.

or is that the point?

robin...

Martin wrote:

Serious Help Need...

Anyone on/in 313 willing to film (standard video) some downtown action for
me so we can mix it down with footage of Sheffield.

All this is for a video for our first 12" called Simplex. Looking for old
run down buildings, places where industry once stood and pounded the heart
beat of Detroit, where people once worked, beautiful builds now left to rot
along with the memories. The Strip, Twisted skylines, dark doorways and
lonely stair-wells...  Full credit will be given and we'll try and throw in
a few beers plus P&P as well, mail me off the list...

Single is out on the 5th of December.

Many thanks in advance.