LOL! I wonder what on earth your colleagues make of your music alex? Any
converts?

Speaking of TP, just heard a mix he's done of quirky Japanese pop princess Meg
- excellent stuff! Quite a mad package in fact, with mixes by TP, 313's Dennis
Desantis (also nicely done), Hiroshi Watanabe (ditto) and DJ Assault! Not quite
the remix team you might expect, but I'm told that Meg specifically requested
the DJ Assault mix! Since eveything's going a bit weird at the moment I suppose
this just fits in...