From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: (313) theo parrish mix

hey, I was wondering.

anyone good with french and has ten minutes to spare?

I was just looking on the radio nova site, I was thinking there might be a
tracklist somewhere for this theo parrish show.

anyone see it?

http://www.novaplanet.com/

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring