>> The TP is part of a package put together by Warner of remixes of tracks
by Japanese pop star Meg. I guess they were trying to do something a bit
cool, and they actually succeeded since they've produced 2x12" of pretty
tasty remixes. Aside from TP, there are mixes by Dennis Desantis, Hiroshi
Watanabe (getting into this man's wrok quite a lot at the moment), Christ,
DJ Assault and others. Not sure what the connection is between Joint and
Warner, is this a Warner subsidiary? The TP mix is good. It starts out
pretty polished, which had me slightly worried, but slowly becomes
increasingly twisted, descending into the slightly atonal, lop-sided groove
that you'd hope for. The Japanese vocals work well. <<

You can find audio here!!!
http://www.jointrecords.com/

Sounds wicked!

Cheers,