Hello

Here's Friday night's playlist.

Next weeks guests are Bill Brewster & Theo Noble (Fat Camp/Faith), whose set will feature some great disco tunes, includng some of their own re-edits. I've had a listen and it's a great mix!

See some of you down at Public Life & LOST I hope.

Best

Dan.

Chilled Out Passion Friday 1-4am GMT
Live Webcast http://www.passion1079.com

22/11/03                1-4am
De La Soul              Me Myself and I (Instrumental)  Tommy Boy
Underground Resistance  Cosmic Traveller                Underground Resistance
Nieu                    Psyiu                           Iridite
Ennio Morricone         Teorema (Chicken Lips Dub Mix)  Compost
Aaron Carl              Crucified (Jason Brunton Mix)   Sirkus
Urban Tribe             D-2000                          Mo Wax
Isaac Hayes             I Can't Turn Around             ABC Dunhill
MIX BY DR RUBBERFUNK
END OF MIX
Herbie Hancock          Fat Mama                        Warner Bros
Ahmad Jamal             Misdemeanor                     20th Century
Booker T.               I Want You                      A&M
Patchworks              Immo                            Q-Tape
James Brown             Prisoner Of Love                Polydor
Blue                    Circle Line (Rootsman Remix)    Emissions Echoic
Christel                Government Man                  Goldstar
Linval Thompson         Sukumaka Dub                    Jackpot
Cocoa Tea               Rocking Dolly                   Volcano
                        Fly Like An Ulrich (Fruitless Mix)
TM Juke                 Fast Asleep                     Tru Thoughts
Diplo                   Summer's Gonna Hurt You         Big Dada
Colder                  Crazy Love (Luke Innes Version) Output
Snuten                  Forest Desert Forest            C+C
Autechre                Basscadoublemx                  Warp
6th Sense               Illusion (Bus Remix)            Joint
Omeron                  Inner Cycle
Dr Rubberfunk           Take These Drums                GPS
Leo's Sunship           Give Me The Sunshine            Lyon's
Blackalicious           Deception Pt 1                  Mo Wax
Dreamfish               Fishology                       Rising High
Miles Davis             Miles Hunts The Voodoo Down     Columbia