From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 19 november 2003 19:42
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Kraftwerk on MTV

They finally broadcast the Europe awards and we waited until Kraftwerk
had
their appearance.
I must say that thanks to that show my wife now "gets it" - she wasn't
really a fan of them before and thought I was silly for singing along to
"the Model".
Now she's asking me, incredulously, why I don't have Tour de France
Soundtracks yet.
So let this be the last time I ever say "thank you MTV"
I still can recall the first time I ever saw their video for "Boing Boom
Tschak" - it was on MTV.

So, what I'm curios about is - who are the other two current members of
Kraftwerk? There is Ralf Hütter, Florian Schneider and.....

MEK