This brings up a question that has been floating in my head - has MTV
Europe been playing Kraftwerk lately?
MTV in the US has completely neglected them so I was curious why they
decided to have them on? I assume they are trying to "stay cool".

MEK

                      Southern Outpost

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "ThReE-oNe-ThReE"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      utpost.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  Re: (313) Kraftwerk
on MTV
                      11/20/03 02:17 PM

I quite enjoyed one part in the broadcast where one geezer in the
crowd says quite audibly, "What the f*ck is this?"

Peace,
Patrick.

Southern Outpost - Sydney.
http://www.southernoutpost.com