From: FC2 Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:35 PM
To: '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject: (313) Electrnicwax.com

I just got this email from electronicwax.com, and it says that they have
every single record on my discogs.com want list for sale brand new never
played.  I don't beleive it.  AND on top of all that, if I respond to the
email that they sent, it comes right back to me because their email address
is exactly the same as mine.  How the hell does that happen, and who is
responsible for this?  Has this happened to anyone else, and is it
reliable??  Let me know...oh and here is my want list so that you can see
how fishy it is.  These records don't turn up unplayed all in one spot.

A Guy Called Gerald - "Blow Your House Down" (LD Records)
Neil Landstrumm - "Inhabit the Machines" (Peacefrog)
Neil Landstrumm - "M Cap EP" (Peacefrog)
Blake Baxter - "When We Used To Play" (KMS)
Green Velvet - "The Stalker Mixes" (Music Man)
DJ Skull - "Raw Form Anger" (Djax-Up-Beats)
Jeff Mills - "Steampit EP" (Purpose Maker)
Circuit Breaker - "Trac K" (Probe)
Inner City - "Big Fun D-Wynn Remixes" (KMS)
Speedy J - "Public Energy No. 1" (NovaMute)

Thanks everyone

Jeff