At 11:18 PM 11/20/2003, James Hurlbut wrote:

Jonel "No 1" (produced by the Basement Boys, played out a ton in the deep house clubs here last year) for $3.95,

Upon closer examination I see that this is the wrong sleeve and the record is blank except for "NO ONE", deep house track with smooth r+b vocals and garagey guitar samples. "Tried to forget you but you're all I want to do, tried to forget you but there's noone quite like, no one quite like, you". Any of you 313 closet deep house headz know who did it? I've heard it played by deep house jocks fairly often last winter and am curious who the producer is.