Hey Folks!

Been away from work, so no access to a computer, not been hiding.

thanks for all the nice words about the LP, glad you like it! got some
belters lined up for the next one ; )
it was fun to do. beats being a postman. back to that now though.....

so, thought I'd plug the party next week to celebrate it's launch.
sorry.....

The king/godfather/don of UK deep techno, Kirk Degiorgio, will be doing his
ableton live thing, so that should be cool. and I'll be getting drunk and
playing a few records. as will dan (critical phase)

It's next thursday night (27th), in London. It's free entry but I think you
need some of these tickets I have here. Please mail me off-list and I'll
send some down to you. Would be really nice to put some faces to names from
the list.

Alex

p.s. loads of new records about huh... they're like bleedin' buses, and I'm
skint as well : ( might go spend my dinner money in piccadilly though, so
more this afternoon!

p.p.s. New Religion has lots of good stuff coming up, so keep your ears to
the ground! I think there may be one or two things that would be of
interest to 313 heads ; )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring