At 11:18 PM 11/20/2003, James Hurlbut wrote:

Upon closer examination I see that this is the wrong sleeve and the record is blank except for "NO >ONE", deep house track with smooth r+b vocals and garagey guitar samples. "Tried to forget you but >you're all I want to do, tried to forget you but there's noone quite like, no one quite like, you". Any of you 313 closet deep house headz know who did it? I've heard it played by deep house jocks >fairly often last winter and am curious who the producer is.

that´s got to be maxwell ´no one´ off his latest album.

i´m actually still looking for this one, first time i like something by maxell [had heaps of tapes of him in the past though... some 60 minutes long, some 90 :) ]

jurren

Talk with your online friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/