> Just picked this up - having a listen now - awesome heavy techno funk for
> the turkeys

It's a cool mix indeed, but it's shame it doesn't have the high energy like
I've heard from 'UR-11' within his sets in Detroit.
It's slightly lame, but of course those records do the trick. Not to be
missed though....

> also saw that there is a new and final (?) Drexciya on Clone - waiting for
> the vinyl but I saw the CD - anyone have a listen to this yet?

Again a lot of test tracks and a few finished. Simular to the Tresor
releases a lot of low frequencies, thought the mastering on this album is a
lot better then I'm used to of releases out on the Clone label... For me
there are just two tracks, others are nice experiments.

Dr. Nutcracker