>also saw that there is a new and final (?) Drexciya on Clone - waiting for
>the vinyl but I saw the CD - anyone have a listen to this yet?

I have that on vinyl (cd and vinyl versions are the same as far as I can
see) - it took me a few listens, but now I think I really like it.

It's one on the outer-limits Michael. Structurally,  the tracks probably are
more like the Translussion material than Drexciya or Other People Place.
There are some freaked-up vocals too! There is a lot of seemingly random
trippiness, a lot of warmth, a lot of tension and of course, a lot of shiny
funk.

Ken