Hmm...i would be very interested in how melbourne goes because i didn't
enjoy him in sydney.  He over used the effects and never kept a flow.
Also i thought the standard of tunes was way down he seemed to be playing
alot of euro filler.  He played star dancer but then pressed the power
button and played(i think) some bushwaker and layo track. I went up close
one time and behind his standard dj "look like i'm lovin it" he looked
like he wanted to fall asleep.

anyways please inform me after tonight.

Sam

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:15:06 +1100, "ed612313" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> i thought it was his only gig in aust also??????
> home was painful
> anyway
> looking 4ward to deepspace this sat
> ed