I hate seamless mixing, I guess i am comparing it to when he played in
canberra last year and was cutting it up all night on three decks.  I
found the music alot more exciting than the stuff he was playin this
time.  I was really getting into parts on saturday but it just seamed to
stop and start to much. last time i heard him it had much more of a
exciting, adventurous and complete feeling.

anyways;^)

Sam

--
  Sam K