From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 6:47 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Alton Miller on Peacefrog

From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Now that I have it, I would
>gladly buy it again, and may do so for the vinyl. It's something
that's very
>hard to get a feel for while in the store, or through online
clips. It takes
>a relaxed atmosphere and time in order to really appreciate it -
as you
>would expect with an album in the truest sense.

i got the promo CD of this album back in like july. after
listening to it over and over, i was quite happy to pay for it
when it dropped on vinyl. it is definitely very nice, though i
wouldnt call it essential. his new one on mahogani is essential
though. i just cant say enough good things about that tune.

tom

andythepooh.com