Far call. I don't like illicit drugs, but more than that I don't like the
fact that people believe they *need* them to enjoy (electronic) music.
Most of my friends do drugs of some kind to varying degrees and that's their
perogative. One of my friends is most likely bipolar and takes them as some
form of self-medication.
I think we're all aware of the way that the authorities try to clamp down on
this music in the false belief that it is a drug subculture and all of us
have to take some responsibility for that misconception.
I don't like alcohol either. I believe in self-restraint.