And I absolutely hate beer. ;)
I'm not a conservative at all. That's *your* bias and a misinterpretation of
what I wrote. I would decriminalise drugs totally myself. I think it's a
matter of people taking care of themselves and not being dependent on any
substance. I just drank two bottles of water and one white wine.
I don't find it complimentary to be asked for the local drug dealer, I find
it sad.

>From: Rc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Cyclone Wehner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>