>Paul St Hilaire - Faith (False Tuned)
>I am now wondering what
>I may have missed by having slept on the first two False Tuned
>releases!

I was wondering that too! in fact i think I might have posted about that
when it first came out.

but, then, I was flicking through my mates records at his house the other
week and spotted one of the first two releases.
It had a black and white label.

I can't for the life of me remember what it was though - I recognised it
when I saw it.

I think *maybe* it was some of those things that featured 'tikiman' (under
that name) but were produced by someone else (as opposed to any of the
basic channel/chain reaction crew).

alex
*minister of useless half-assed information*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring