>I wish these people would actually put some thought
>into these remixes instead of just laying down some boring thud thud thud
>beat

ha ha ha ha!!!!

You sound like me in the morning!
and even funnier, those mixes are about 3 years old! how come it took you
so long!?

p.s. someone I know did a mix of that, I'll pass on your comments!!!!

anyway, you cheered me up! (and I agree!)

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring