From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I realllllllllllllllllly wanna hear 'Waltz of the Ghetto Fly'
immediately
>though. For those who are unclear on it, I believe it's not
actually out
>until February or March, but promo copies started flying around
stores and
>actual recipients in the last couple of weeks. Have yet to hear a
negative
>report. Tom, I am coming to Pittsburgh to steal your copy. I
leave in 3
>hours. ;)

ha. no seriously, these are finished copies we have here. no idea
why you dont have em yet. theyre carried here by groove
distribution and watts as well. the shop i work at does
international shipping and its a great shop. the amp album is my
pick of the week there:

www.seventwentyrecords.com

tommmmmmmmm

andythepooh.com