I've got a question for you Mr T Watkins!

>28 . Tread : Tread 3 LP - Third Ear

What I vaguely wondered when this came out was, what about Tread 1 & 2? The
info out there is not very forthcoming. First I thought I'd missed the
earlier volumes, but now I suspect that in fact, Tread 3 is the first Tread
release. Do you know whether this is indeed the case?

Thanks Mr T! :-)

Ken