From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 9:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: (313) 2003 Top 50

Ken,

Can't post to the list from work, so forward along if you see fit.

Haven't heard them, but the first two Treads are on NORM - the third seems
to have been a NORM/3rd Ear co-release. I hear the earlier treads were not
as good, but if the earlier Kaito material is anything to go by, then I bet
there are some nice moments.

>I've got a question for you Mr T Watkins!
>
>>28 . Tread : Tread 3 LP - Third Ear
>
>What I vaguely wondered when this came out was, what about Tread 1 & 2? The
>info out there is not very forthcoming. First I thought I'd missed the
>earlier volumes, but now I suspect that in fact, Tread 3 is the first Tread
>release. Do you know whether this is indeed the case?
>
>Thanks Mr T! :-)
>
>Ken

Iridite