Can I also just add the mighty Oliver Who Factory from Detroit- a little bit like Chain Reaction meets Prescription Underground with vocals and def. giving me hairs standing up on the back of my neck for a while there. Also almost everything on Crack+Speed from France as well as I:Cube, some really nice heavy stuff from Tony Rhor in New York, the return of Orlando Voorn, Jackson- Utopia, everything on Dirk (soundhack in da house!)Reflex The Tempo 7" on Faith+Hope, Arrest The President (UK Hip Hop- phenominominominal!), Akufen actually doing some good tracks as Horror Inc (!), fabrice Lig pushing himself a bit on Roots Of the Future, and loads, loads, loads more- I think this has been one of the best years for music in a long time- every time I've been away somewhere recently (thanks Tristan!) I've found about 20 new records on labels I've never heard of doing stuff I never imagined was possible- heads down into next year and hoping for the return of the Orginator, the Innovator and the other one just to cap it all off.

Jason Brunton
Iridite