> May i know which shop still stock up releases by Bitstream, Counterattack and
> Surface Effect? I have been looking for the Counterattack releases for a long
> long time now.

Hi Collin! Hope you're well :)

You can get a couple of Bitstream (they've done stuff for Signal, Pylon,
City Centre Offices and Modern Love) and Surface Effect things from
http://www.boomkat.com/ and http://www.smallfish.co.uk

And I'm sure Rubadub will have a few things - their website is still down
but you could contact Jason Brunton who now works at the shop:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As for the Counterattack stuff - good luck! They're very hard to find now,
but they do still turn up from time to time...

Cheers,

Tom