hey there -

well, it's not snowing now, but this weekend it says possible snow showers on Friday ... more than likely it will just be really friggin' cold, wet & nasty - esp in the city!

I'll send you my info in case you are looking for some peeps to hang with - would be great to say hello :)

lisa

ps - make sure you get on one of the flights that aren't getting cancelled! ;)

Anya K Stang wrote:
'appy nu 'ear!

I'll be in NYC this coming weekend, from Thursday eve
'til Sunday eve.
Any suggestions for a good night out, 313-related if
possible?
And I want to go record shopping, any recordshop
recommendations?

Thanks a bunch, buy you a drink. : )
Cheers,

Anya