That video--along with original cuts for The Perfect Kiss, True Faith, Blue
Monday 88, Touched By The Hand of God, Bizarre Love Triangle, and one other (I
think) are on a VHS tape called Substance.  <shock>  Came out at the same time
as the double album in 87.  I believe the Confusion vid also appears on
Neworderstory, the Canadian version from 93, but I could be mistaken.  Lots of
very cool stuff on the Canadian version, actually.

Regarding the Paradise Garage poster, if you come across one cheap you better
snatch it up; an original recently went on ebay for over $650.

There's a bit of a row about the Factory posters...the "official" reprints are
being offered through the Paul Stolper gallery (www.paulstolper.com) in London
with certificates signed by Peter Saville himself--for a somewhat hefty sum,
limited to 500, and for now just the Fac 1 and Fac 3 posters.  Another set of
so-called official reprints is being offered through Vinyl Revival, also in the
UK, for less money but on lesser quality paper (I have posters from both
sources).

BTW, the video for The Perfect Kiss has a copy of the Paradise Garage gig
poster up on the wall behind the band performing.  It was one of Jonathan
Demme's earliest videos as well. :)

Full of worthless data this morning,

Heath