>I mean over half of this country's
>stoners must live out here....i mean most people around here are too
>stoned to stress out

Stressed on pot? (ffffffffft)
don't.....know....what...you're...talking..about (wheeeeeeeooooooow)

Nobody gets stressed on.....what was that? Did I just hear a police siren?
No seriously, I think I just heard something...shhhh

there - I heard it again

quick dude - hide your stash!

                      "Deep Sea

                      Dweller"                 To:       "diana potts" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      thms.com>                Subject:  Re: (313)
Detroit:Don't Stress (ot)

                      01/09/04 04:10 PM

woo hoo we made the #6 spot...lol  but to tell you the truth i am VERY
suprised portland,OR is on this list. I mean over half of this country's
stoners must live out here....i mean most people around here are too
stoned to stress out.....LOL....ahhh well at least we made some sort of
list, we are always left out normally....;-)

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com

http://houseandhome.msn.com/Move/TheMostandLeastStressfulCities.aspx