LOL.....i guess that would be something to stress out about........except
one thing.... here in portland, you get a ticket for any amount of weed
under an ounce....no jail, no getting booked/going downtown, just a small
fine......now is that stress free or what.....and not too many people roll
around with an ounce of weed...unless your like in snoop dogs
posse....actually screw snoop dog there are people around here that make
snoop look stone free.....like i said before , i'm just happy we made a
list...LOL

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com