On Jan 12, 2004, at 5:21 PM, kj at technotourist dot org wrote:

don't forget his Celemtime stuff on Djax, dark hard techno. Great stuff!

which were his best Clementime ones to look out for on DJAX again? There were a few if I recall. DJAX was so prolific I could never keep up. There were plenty of dodgy releases in there too.. like any label with that many records I suppose.

What about this thread: best Chicago Jackkers on DJAX... seems like they raided the city for a few years there, I guess this was also the era when Relief was flooding that jackin trax sound too).. anyway Djax had (numerous) releases by Paul Johnson, DJ Rush, GU, Mike Dearborn, remixes of Mike Dunn and Armando..

a few of my favorites:
DJ Skull - Stomping Grounds
Mike Dearborn - Moments
Ron Trent - Altered States EP (nice Carl Craig remix too)

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com