My absolute favorite Djax is Ismistik's "Remain" LP and Ron Trent's
"Altered States" remixes -

after that I suppose the electro tracks that appeared on the label:
Electrosmog, Urban Electro, Merone, The Operator, Sb;es3plex, Like a Tim,
etc. I say that in the past tense because I haven't heard a new electro
track on Djax in quite a while - seems to be all DJ Rush & Mike Dearborn
style cold hard beats.

of the more jacking types - I love
Stephen Brown: A Function of Abberation, Brownville, Corazon
DJ Skull: Impromtu Analysis, Nuclear Fall-out, the Internet Server 211
DJ Rush: Club Freaks,
and although I don't own any I do love the Acid Junkies just for the pure
fun of it

the best thing about Djax - even if a particular release isn't so hot - is
Alan Oldham's artwork