Well, Ismistik is Bjorn Torske who has recorded for Svek, Ferox, Tellé and
also records under the name Alegria, Krisp, and Radikal Buzz

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      com                      To:       313@hyperreal.org
                                               cc:
                      01/13/04 09:30 AM        Subject:  Re: (313) Djax  (was:
I'll see you Luke Slater mate!)

>Ismistik's "Remain" LP

Hey, I used to love ismistik.
Someone told me they're doing something else now - I can't remember if it
was on the list.

are they the telle guys? or royskopp or something, can anyone remember?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring