While I didn't consider myself "bitching" about this record price, I did say
was that it was insane to pay that high of a price for a "limited" 2000 record
release. But for the sake of anyone who is, legitimately, voicing their
concerns about the price of this record, I do not think it is lame at all.

What's lame is charging this much for a record. I don't care who it is! If you
can't see that, there is really nothing more to say.

Full time Djs: 1. DJ. 2. Buy a lot of records. 3. Practice.
This is taken for granted they spend a lot of money for records. I have plenty
of friends that do this full time, and I can tell that their shopping cart is
not full of $40.00 records. They would be able to survive financially.

Lastly, I have the money to come out with a few records, so I do know how
marginal the business is, and how difficult it can all be: FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME.
I would like to hope it is no longer a marginal venture for someone like Jeff
Mills. I think a lot of people on this list have "manufactured" records, and
even if they haven't what is the crux of your argument?!? I don't know what it
takes to manufacture a f**king washing machine, but I'm not paying $5,000.00
for one either. To each his own.

Peace,
Alex