A question about how you did the mix in Live (I've been playing around with
this a bit lately.)

Did you pitch-shift the records as you recorded them into Live or did you do
this inside of Live?

The reason I ask is that my attempts to do the pitchshifting in Live have
all sounded like total crap-- especially melodic and vocal bits. Though I
must say that I'm using a pretty old version of Live.

-d