thanks for the infos...

i've done it this way before and been really pleased with all the results
*except* for the sound of the timestretch engine (though I haven't heard 2.x
or greater)... and i don't have the time to timestretch them manually in
Logic or PT.

and i'm personally cool with not beatmatching live... it's nice to be able
to spend all your attention on the mix. and with the offset control, you can
jack the mix a bit (i hate it when everything is right on the beat).

in addition to all the cool mixes posted here (non-stop dj's, lunar
selector, etc.), i like what kirk degiorgio did with Live on that Keep
Diggin' mix.

-d