That almost happened a few years ago when Laura Gavoor was looking after the
guys. Of course those involved would love to pull it off again as a tribute
to her as she put a lot of work into the tour. But it has to be done right
at the right time so the artists are happy and well looked after and
represented properly. I'm hopeful it will happen. Australia is a small
market so you gotta take extra care. This Theo tour has taken ages so
everything is right and it ties in with Japanese dates. But yeah there's a
pretty impressive wishlist there.