the dream lineup has happened before - theo parrish, rick wilhite, moodyman
and larry heard all played at a party in detroit after demf 2.
high point of my life, i think i even gave otto a hug.
james
www.jbucknell.com

                      "Cyclone Wehner"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      313 Detroit
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      ail.com.au>              cc:      (bcc: James
Bucknell/ARD/AU/ReadersDigest)
                                               Subject: Re: (313) Theo Parrish
Australian Dates
                      19/01/04 04:55