alex.bond wrote:

Has anyone got a copy of that kikrokos lp?

yep, 6 euro's in the 2nd hand bin at rushhour, withouut the killer sleeve though...

I've got a 12" of that jungle dj, but the killer track is on the lp, (life
is just a jungle), which I dont have.

'life's a jungle'

I think also its on that music box no.7 thats just come out.....

? dunno, do know that there's supposed to be a killer edit on 'lost records' (not bichnell related) early chicago bootleg thing, probably harder to find than the original lp though.

anyway, its got a derrick may sample in it (I think), but I can't think
which track, anyone else know....?

sure it's a derrick may sample?
i do know it was used for risque III 'risque madness'

jurren

MSN Search, for accurate results! http://search.msn.nl