edit?!

Kent - that's cheatin'

;)

MEK

                      Kent williams

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       jason kenjar <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      01/30/04 09:30 PM        Subject:  Re: (313) capturing a
live mix.

If you spend an hour on it, you can learn to record to your computer!
It's easy, and it's cheaper than buying a CD recorder!

Of course you can buy a CD record if you like, but if you already have
a CD burner, bite the bullet and learn to use your computer! It's actually
easier, in my opinion, and you can do stuff like master your mixes, edit,
etc.

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, jason kenjar wrote:
> hi list:
>
> I started writing this letter about an hour ago, then got side tracked.
So ok...

> I would like to start recording my mixes (2 tables and a mixer) onto CD.
Just a live capture as Im mixing.

>  Im not that technically inclined and don't enjoy programming with
computers, so I would rather use some piece of equipment.  Is there a CD
burner out there that can burn a live mix? how about something on the
average consumer level for those of us (other listmembers included? ) that
just perfer to mix with records  < you know who you are burns ;) >

http://www.cornwarning.com -- Eat a big bowl every day.