don't most djs who play house music (most of derricks sets consist of
house) have this point of view tho?

in fact it's a bit of house dj cliche, init?

robin...

-> D.May Quote from Robert>"I always prefer to play to a chick who's
-> intrinsically knowledgeable about life, than a >shirtless,
-> sweaty guy who'd
-> dance to anything that has a beat."
->
-> Q. Who pays D.May's wages?
->
-> is it
->
-> a) intrinsically knowledgeable 'chick'?
-> or
-> b) sweaty guy who dances to anything with a beat?
->
-> ha, I'd rather deliver the post to "intrinsically
-> knowledgeable 'chick's"
-> too, but theres only fat sweaty accountants here. oh well.
->
-> p.s. any "intrinsically knowledgeable 'chick's" with a large transmat
-> collection and ticket stubs for d.mays last gigs, drop me a
-> line, I'd like
-> to buy you dinner.