The problem is that "intrinsically knowledgable chicks" are occasionally
conniving each other's downfall. It's nice - and powerful - to be the only
woman in a male dominated arena and so when Ms Thing sees another girl, she
is gon' stop at nothing to mark out her territory, humilate you in front of
male colleagues, and just be as un-co-operative as she can.
I'd prefer the odd light sexist comment (which is rare) from a male to
another woman's brutal machinations. I call it B***h on B***h crime what
women do to each other.

Shame on you - bitching about women bitching about women. These are damaging
stereotypes, more so when women perpetuate them.
I don't know women like this, it depends on the person not the sex. And come
to think of it, i know loads and loads of blokes into techno and none of
them are into ornaments either.
Maybe you should move to London ;)

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: Brendan Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>