The main things that bug me about Kube72 are:

1) He doesn't pay any attention to up-and-coming talent and keeps banging on
about how techno is dead when it obviously isn't
2) He's turned his back on his home town and plays practically anywhere *but*
in the place that made him what he is today
3) He is a baby eater

*tut tut*