----- Original Message -----
From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:46 PM
Subject: (313) More new purchases and fuller reviews of last weeks stuff

> Ennio Morricone : Remixes Volume 2 - Compost 3xLP (Playing right now.
Seems
> to be mostly broken beat and house of the highest calibre. I think both
> these triple-packs are going to be hot items for a long time to come once
> people get over the 3x-pack sticker shock. Not a moment of filler on
either
> one from what I can tell, with each remixer turning in efforts worthy of
the
> task.)

Umm... just got to the Nick Holder & Kaje Trackheadz remix and it sounds
like proper UR techno!!! Very very nice, and well out of the blue for Mr.
Holder, I would say. F*ck me. Seriously do not sleep on this. I didn't
believe it when I read that this was even better than Volume One but it is.
The Aardvark remix that folows is rather insane, and the Moonstarr which
follows that sounds very nice as it plays right now. Eerie, seasick vocal
f*ckery and groovy beats meander into the full-on Morricone melodies. This
is easilly #1 this month.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk