At 18:29 -0800 2/4/04, James Hurlbut wrote:
They were playing stuff with a horrible drum and bass break that I couldn't stand, not what I remembered from my limited exposure to their records.

I did see a live performance by them from not long after and it seems they were playing stuff based mostly off the drum and bass remixes of their back catalogue, and their new album at the time, which was weird Debussy-based breakbeats.

I liked it. Maybe they just weren't in form that day?

--
Be sure and unplug Baby Jesus             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
before his head melts!                     AIM:pr0j2501