Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2004 16:21
An: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: (313) new things

so,

now me and Carlos bored you all rigid with 10 emails about theo
parrish's new LP, what else is there to look forward to this month.?

I'm looking forward to hearing/grabbing the following;

Carl Craig mix of Beanfield
Carl Craig edits of throbbing gristle
Theo Parrish Rotating Assembly triple LP
Juan Atkins 12" on New Religion
Dynarec LP on vinyl
Russ Gabriel LP on vinyl
the DKD LP
that new Environ 12" thats coming - cant remember what it is the
'missing' kdj 16
M>O>S002
The Connection machine LP for Downlow.
FK mix of Kraftwerk

all these are pretty imminent I think. all pretty obvious too. what else
should I be saving my pennies for? any obscurities coming that any heads
have heard that they want to give us the 'heads up'? dont be ashamed if
its your stuff, we wanna hear about it!

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

PricewaterhouseCoopers may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and
other telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems.
By replying to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring