I'm looking forward to hearing/grabbing the following;

Juan Atkins 12" on New Religion

so it's coming very soon? cool!

the DKD LP

dkd?

that new Environ 12" thats coming - cant remember what it is

unclassics #3, with the mix done by darshan this time! it's Purple Flash "We Can Make It"...

M>O>S002

yeah!!

The Connection machine LP for Downlow.

this wont be out until at least april/may....first there is a new iridite productions record out in a few weeks...maybe a new convextion 12" snuck in before the cm album as well.

what else should I be saving my pennies for? any obscurities coming that
any heads have heard that they want to give us the 'heads up'?

hmm dunno...i'm excited for the yoav b on delsin, wicked raw housey jammy stuff that is very unique..
still waiting on a promo of the new dim5 on digital soul...

hmm dunno what else...
jt

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963