> depends.  their last album was shxt.  that said, I would kill
> to see them live, especially knowing their stance on live
> performance where the audience is in the same place as they are

Oooh contentious! I thought their last LP was wicked, although slighty
derivative in places (mello hippo whatever track.) The 'excursions' on
papua new guinea LP was total genius, they are undoubtedly hugely
important and original artists.

I was listening to the Cascade 12 just last night, it's more like a
mini-LP, and it reminded me that they are still untouchable. Their sound
design is staggering.