Argh.  Villalobos is resident at fabric now?  What's the world coming too?

-----Original Message-----
From: Phonopsia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 7 February 2004 3:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Robert Taylor
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) lost - saturday 28 feb.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Robert Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 6:47 PM

> DO NOT MISS LUCIANO PLAYING LIVE!!!

Yeah. It's a gutting evening at face value. Last year's Whistle Bump
birthday with Osunlade was fantastic. They get one of the best, most up for
it crowds in London and will do again for their 5th birthday + Danny Krivit.
Lost is our own Mr. Blackman's home away from home, and his birthday, so I
think many of us will wind up there to help him celebrate. The main
consolation I have about missing Luciano this time is that I'm sure he will
be back through London sometime soon (I believe he lives in Switzerland
now), and maybe at a more intimate venue (he played a smallish Peacefrog
party a few months back with Marco Passarani). It is also the beginning of
Villalobos' residency @ Fabric, so that's nothing to fret about either. :)
Spoiled for choice indeed!

Tristan
=======